Hi Máté, Deepak,

> Also we had a recent discussion with Damien (@ztzg) and it turned out that
> the SASL is also not supported by the C-client on windows. The Cyrus SASL
> official page (https://www.cyrusimap.org/sasl/sasl/windows.html) says:
> "Note, that Cyrus SASL on Windows is still laregely a “work in progress”. ".

A tad off-topic, but FYI: this is indeed what the page says, but I have
dug a bit deeper on that front—and it turns out that Sergey Ilinykh has
published a bunch of "Conan" build files for the Cyrus library and its
dependencies, so SASL in the Windows C client may soon become a reality:

    https://bintray.com/rion/common

Cheers, -D