Hi,
Could you please help me with a basic query regarding 'zkServer.sh status' ?
>From zkServer.sh, it appears that this cmd tries to connect to server at
local node and get info.
If the local server is down, does it connect to next available server (as
specified in config file )  and returns status ?
Or is this cmd intended to only report status of local server and not
status of zookeeper quorum ?
My use case is, my client app needs to connect to zookeeper and create
znode.
connect routine ( which does zookeeper_init2) has retries and in case of
connect failure, it sleeps and retries for number of times.
But if zookeeper quorum is down (zookeeper not running ) then I don't want
to even attempt connection ( hence avoid wait delay in connect api)
Regards,
Prashant