Sunil,

Il mar 17 dic 2019, 05:20 Sunil CHAUDHARI <sunilchaudh...@dbs.com.invalid>
ha scritto:

> Hi,
> Thanks for kind reply.
> Does it mean, I need some build tool to build the source?

Yes, if you want to build the sources you need a JDK and Maven.

Usually this is not needed because both Zookeeper and Kafka provide binary
packages.
It depends mostly on your company policies.
If you do not have constraints I suggest to download the binary package and
follow the instructions

https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.5.6/zookeeperAdmin.html

Regards
Enrico

I want to run the zookeeper multimode cluster. And same for kafka server?