As the name says, "quorum.auth.kerberos.servicePrincipal" property is
specifically for Kerberos based quorum authentication and no need to set
anything if you are enabling digest-md5.

Like mentioned earlier, its default value is "zkquorum/localhost" and it
will never be used if you configure/enable digest-md5.

Thanks,
Rakesh