Hi Praveen,

Regarding SASL, some useful links:
-
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Client-Server+mutual+authentication
(I
just updated this page today)
- I was also checking the Kerberos JAAS configs when I tried these things
locally:
https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/jre/api/security/jaas/spec/com/sun/security/auth/module/Krb5LoginModule.html
- this is a good howto as well: https://github.com/ekoontz/zookeeper/wiki
-
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Server-Server+mutual+authentication

In this Jira case you can see some zoo.cfg and client configs that we used
to test SASL + SSL:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-3482?focusedCommentId=16998033&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-16998033

With these configs we were managed to use ZooKeeper SASL + SSL on a real
Hadoop cluster using MIT Kerberos.

Mate