We have been running Zookeeper 3.5.6 on several clusters for a while now, and
have noticed (pretty consistently) that the new Admin Server seems to stop
responding (hangs) after the ZK service has been up and running for a while.
The stack dumps we have done seem to indicate some sort of lock being held,
probably by Jetty. This makes sense, as when we see the hang start, it happens
for all URLs (even the root / 404 not found page).

Has anyone encountered this? I was not able to find a related JIRA.