There are multiple issues around your setup which got fixed recently.

The IllegalArgumentException at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor
suggest you were hitting this issue:
This affects ZooKeeper 3.6.0 and we already fixed it, as Enrico mentioned.
The 3.6.1 will solve this particular issue. Or you can also set the
following config as a workaround:
multiAddress.reachabilityCheckEnabled=false. (setting this won't be needed
in 3.6.1, but in your case it will most probably help in 3.6.0) This is a
3.6 specific issue and 3.6 specific configuration parameter, you won't see
this problem in 3.5.

However... you also using 0.0.0.0 in you server config, which is actually
not recommended since 3.5. This leads to other error when peers wish to
rejoin to the quorum (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-2164). This was also fixed
and the fix will be released in 3.5.8 and 3.6.1. As a workaround (and this
is actually not only a workaround but the more consistent and dynamic
re-config compatible way) you can use the following config in all the there
servers:

quorumListenOnAllIPs=true
server.1=< fqdn of server 1 >:2888:3888
server.2=< fqdn of server 2 >:2888:3888
server.3=< fqdn of server 3 >:2888:3888

The 'quorumListenOnAllIPs' config above will have the same effect: all the
servers will listen on 0.0.0.0 locally. But it has a benefit that all the
members still have the same view of the cluster. And the re-join problem
should not happen here.

 I hope these changes will help.

Kind regards,
Mate