Hi All,

I have been using a zookeeper C-client libraries to communicate with the
Zookeeper Cluster(Ensemble).
The communication is set to be established using mTLS.

While running some tests I had an incorrect certificate installed on the client
side. I was expecting that the library would return a error indication AUTH
failure or an callback session even indicating a failure.
But it seems the no error or callback is returned in this case. I see the
loglevel to DEBUG in the client and I don’t see any logs coming out either.

I intend to write some re-try code and do some alarming based on the events
returned by library .

Any suggestions?

Thanks
-Parag