I just finished reading through the latest Jira comments and links.  Has
there been any consensus reached thus far on whether or not ZK is planning
an upgrade to Log4j 2.16.0 (or at least providing it as an option behind
slf4j)?

I understand the arguments for/against Log4j 1.x and won't repeat them all
here.  I'm asking because I know some more cautious organizations are still
taking action to attempt to mitigate existing ZK installations regardless.

Has anyone made an attempt to see how much effort would be involved in the
upgrade?  Would you all be open to a pull request?

Thanks for all of your hard work on ZK!

~Brent