Two ways to do it come to mind, which I've used in the past:

1) most straightforward is to "clone" the repos for the two new members of
the ensemble in their respective configs/datadirs. Just make sure to update
the configs appropriately. Including the "myid" for each server. Then
restart the ensemble and verify.

2) You can't go from 1->3 servers just by adding two new servers to the
ensemble as they may form a quorum on the "zero" zxid, rather than the zxid
of the existing member. Rather you would need to go from 1->2, with quorum,
and then from 2->3 with quorum. This will ensure that the true state of the
original quorum is maintained (this is what we implemented for Cloudera
Manager to ensure proper functioning when increasing quorum size).

Good luck,

Patrick