Hi,

My English is poor, but I hope for help in this place.

I am trying to manipulate an org.apache.maven.model.Model via a maven extension
and at the same time create a new POM file. But unfortunately the new location
of the POM file does not apply. The plugins (e.g. maven-deploy-plugin) still
work with the original file location.

// Part of Model Processor
@Override
  public Model read(InputStream input, Map<String, ?> options) throws
IOException {
        Model model = read(input, options);
        // This has no effect:
        model.setPomFile(new File(„new-pom.xml“);
        return model;
    }

This example here helped me a little:
https://github.com/jcgay/unique-revision-maven-filtering/blob/master/src/main/java/fr/jcgay/maven/extension/revision/UniqueRevisionFiltering.java

The maven-install-plugin uses the desired file location, but the
maven-deploy-plugin uses the old file location.

At the plugin level, changing the POM file location works, as can be seen on
the flatten-maven-plugin:

      this.project.setPomFile (flattenedPomFile);

But how does that work with a maven extension?

Thanks for a hint.

Regards,
Torsteen