Hi folks,

I have a problem with iOS 16, the mail app gets stuck with the spin wheel
flashing and gets stuck in a loop. On Server side the logs are constantly full
of

sogod [634765]: <0x0x55ad43031ec0[SOGoActiveSyncDispatcher]> Change detected
during Sync, we push the content.

This happens after a month the only way to fix this is to remove the Account
from the iOS Mail App.

I am using Exchange option in the Mail App, When this happens i can still view
mail but just can’t sync or delete mail. When deleting mail on the iPhone it
does not delete on the Server side.

If anyone has any ideas how to fix this then let me know.

VioletDragons Network
VioletDragons Projects
Violets Data Center
Malvern