Search across SOGo gitlab and found two new parameters in sogo.conf (since
Dec 18)

SOGoGlobalAddressBookFirstEntries
Display first entries in Global Address Book. Default value is `NO`. If
source is LDAP, the LDAP overlay `sssvlv` must be enabled on the system for
server side sorting.
SOGoGlobalAddressBookFirstEntriesCount
Number of entries displayed when `SOGoGlobalAddressBookFirstEntries` is
enabled. Default value is `100`.

This parameters affect Domain Address Book too. At least, you need to set
SOGoGlobalAddressBookFirstEntries to 'YES'

WBR, Pavel Zhe