Hello everybody,
I have fixed all the issues with problematic messages in CKEditor 5, but some
specific cases may persist. Can you test the problematic messages with the
latest Nightly Build?
The provided specifications concern the server, but performance depends on the
client and the browser.
Sebastien
Le Lundi, Juin 03, 2024 11:19 CEST, "Christian Mack"
(christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de) <users@sogo.nu> a écrit:
 Hello

Am 01.06.24 um 07:48 schrieb Kenren Taisho (toushin.tai...@gmail.com):
> Hi. We are experiencing a very laggy and slow web interface when replying
> to emails involving many message exchanges between them. It does not show
> the same behavior for new messages or messages with few replies.
>
> I am running my SOGo server in a physical server with adequate CPU/RAM and
> IO so I don't think it's a resource issue. My hardware is as follows:
> CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) Silver 4214 CPU @ 2.20GHz (24 core)
> RAM: 64G
> Storage: Raid10 (HW Controller H730P)
>
> SOGo is running on AlmaLinux v8.10
> I am running SOGo 5.10.0 (production stable release)
>
> Hoping for your support and guidance regarding the matter.

I assume, you are hit by the following bug in the HTML editor.
See https://bugs.sogo.nu/view.php?id=5944

You (and we) have to wait for the next release for this fix.

Universität Konstanz
Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung, Lehre, Infrastruktur
78457 Konstanz
+49 7531 88-4416