Has anyone been successful in adding a data disk to a vm running server 2012 R2
on CS 4.4.0 with vmware as the hypervisor?
Seems like I may have a found a bug. CS adds the datadisk as a SCSI disk (SCSI
0:0), however it's using the "LSILogicParallel" controller.  So I think the
problem is becuase the controller is the Parallel version but the data disk is
SCSI. First off vmware natively uses the "LSILogicSAS" controller with server
2012 R2, so I have no idea why CS is using the other.
Thoughts anyone?

回复