Hello Johnny,

To do it properly you should convert all your VM's to templates ,add then
add them to cloudstack and finally you create vm 'sfrom these templates.

But if you wont an out of the box solution you should  make changes on the
source code , i've worked on such solution on xenserver and it was a long
dificult mdifications so i recommand that you do it as i sayed above using
the templates.

>:

> You can only modify the cloudstack soucecode and build a new version.
>

> hongtu_zang
> zanghongtu2...@gmail.com
> Beijing China

回复