[EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am Wed, Jul 05, 2006 at
03:52:03PM +0200:
> Hi,
>
> I must update the http server fromn 1.3.26 to 1.3.36. The server runs on a
> RS/6000 box with AIX 5.2.
> I download the tar-file from the apache-site.
>
> What is the way to update? Must I following configure the server new?

Hi Frank,
this is the German apache-users-list, but it's okay.
Usually you don't need to change your configuration files after an
update. If you had changed to apache2 you would have some changes.

But you should check the modules running in your server. You might
have to compile some of them new.

Kind regards, Paul

Antwort per Email an