Hi and Hallo,

for weeks now I have the problem that whenever I start OO, it begins with two files, the system wants to restore.One of them has been erased already for a long time - the other one is perfectly fine and saved. So everytime I use OO, the procedure starts PLUS inside the application, there is a delay between klick and action.
I hoped that the update to .14 would solve the problem. But it did not.

I am using LibreOffice right now, although I was very fine with OO.
So I hope that you have an idea and a solution - otherwise I would have to erase OO on my computer. I did not find helping clues on the internet.

Yours
Ralf

--
Ralf Raspe
Journalist Sprecher Moderator Coaching Hörfunk Fernsehen