Hi all,

 Recently I was testing the Java interface to ActiveMQ. Im interested in the
static transport mechanism, specifically, I have a master/slave setup and I
want my code to connect to the master always and on failure, switch to using
the slave server.

 I followed this  http://activemq.apache.org/static-transport-reference.html
doc , and using a URI as described, throws me the following error:-

---
Could not create Transport. Reason: java.io.IOException: Transport scheme
NOT recognized: [static] at
---

Has anyone used the static transport in ActiveMQ 4.1 ? I checked the
javadoc, there is no org.apache.activemq.transport.static to be found. Is
this transport supported ? If yes, can you post a sample code on how to use
it ? Thanks.

- Sandeep