On 3/20/07, Dave Syer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

James.Strachan wrote:

> Yeah, we've got Spring.Net working nicely for NMS...

http://springnet.cvs.sourceforge.net/springnet/Spring.Net.Integration/projects/Spring.Messaging.Nms/

Yeah thanks I saw that on your comment on Mark's article, so I can browse
the source code.  Sorry to ask this here (I know it's a Spring.NET question
really), but how do you actually download and build it?

Unfortunately there's currently not a distribution to download, so you
have to grab the source code right now from CVS and build it (using
Nant like NMS).

I've added a little link on the home page to some instructions
http://cwiki.apache.org/NMS/springnet-build-instructions.html

--

James
-------