Hi

I have followed the Apache MQ userguide and have added the  required  jars
to the classpath but I am still seeing the foll. error on both 4.0.2 and
4.1.0 versions when I try to run activemq.   There seems to be some kind of
class incompatibility.  Any help to resolve this is appreciated.

Description of the error message -
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Could
load xbean factory:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/beans/BeansException
ERROR: java.lang.Exception: java.io.IOException: Could load xbean
factory:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundE
rror: org/springframework/beans/BeansException

jars  added to the classpath
---------------------------------
activemq-core.jar
activeio.jar
commons-logging.jar
backport-util-concurrent.jar
mx4j (if running on Java 1.4)
j2ee.jar
geronimo-spec-jms.jar
geronimo-spec-jta.jar
geronimo-spec-j2ee-management.jar
spring.jar
apache-activemq-4.1.0-incubator.jar
spring-beans.jar

ACTIVEMQ_HOME: C:\tools\incubator-activemq-4.0.2
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Could
load xbean factory:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/springframework/beans/BeansException
ERROR: java.lang.Exception: java.io.IOException: Could load xbean
factory:java.lang.NoClassDefFoundE
rror: org/springframework/beans/BeansException

Thanks,
Malathi Krishnan