James,

I have the same problem as orignally reported Luc, but with the binary
SNAPSHOT from 20th March.

I have installed apache-activemq-4.2-20070320.165248-33.zip on an XP box
and, having started ActiveMQ, I have tried to use http://localhost:8161/demo
and I get a NOT FOUND.

The shell window where ActiveMQ was started indicates that Jetty was started
and http://0.0.0.0:8161 was ready.

Thanks in advance.

DomG.