Hi all,

  There's something weird happening with my application.

My app consists in two queues : one for command and one for notification. So
I got 2 producer/consumer couples.
When everything (firstApp activeMq secondApp) is on the same computer,
everything works fine. Troubles happen when we try to put the fisrt app and
secondApp on two different computers. One way works fine (from firstApp to
secondApp) but not the other way (secondApp to firstApp).

What is really weird here is that when watching through jmx consol, we can
see that the message from second to first is sent, that a consumer is
listening on it (the one from firstApp), even that there was a dispatch to
this consumer but still the consumer.receive(timeOut) returns null and the
queue is not decreased.

Another detail, if we put firstApp and secondApp on the same computer and
activeMQ on another computer it works fine.

I am becoming a bit crazy with this, has anyone got an idea ?

Thanks in advance,