Is there a way of confirming that this is the cause?
Something like maybe enable debug logging on the broker or something like that?

James Strachan wrote:
As I said, its probably this

http://activemq.apache.org/my-producer-blocks.html

On 4/2/07, Gaurav Hariani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thats what I meant.
Looking at the graphs in jconsole I don't see any memory
increasing/decreasing when this happens.
The producer blocks for hours and then continues fine ... yesterday it
locked for 6 hours.
I wasn't around to take a thread-dump when this happened yesterday ...
but I'll try getting one the next time it happens

But what could be the potential reasons for this?