Hi,
We're in the process of evaluating open-source message brokers for an upcoming project. Can you give me a read on how mature/stable the support for clustered brokers is? Also, can someone send me a list of firms that are using ActiveMQ in production installations? I know that some firms are reticent to admitting use of open-source MOM, so off-list would be fine. Our internal list would be activemq (at) swf.com.

                                        Thanks in advance,
                                                        Scott