Hi

 I am using

Apache ActiveMQ 4.1.1

Eclipse 3.2.2

Windows XP + SP2

Java SE 5

Java EE 5  for JMS .jar

1GB RAM and 2.80 GHz Intel Pentium 4

I am trying to send a comma separated string from a Client to Server through
socket and then from server I am using JMS thru ActiveMQ and trying to send
it to other Application through a controller application and the application
receiving the string processes some data from the string and then the same
string with some updated values in the string are send to another
application thru ActiveMQ again.

The thing here is if I spawn two threads of Application class,one thread of
server and one thread of the last application class  then there is no
response from the broker  another thing is that the string is 330 bytes in
size I need to supply 60,000 such strings in 1 minute

Can anybody help me on this

Even I have used all the flags specified  on Performance page of Active MQ
however there is no response in output

Regards,

Jignesh Shah

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems
Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.