Hi all,

I am using acivemq-4.1.1 with built-in derby .

I want to store all messages irrespective of the fact that they r delievered
or not.

Also i want to make it re-deliever all the messages that are in the DB --
persistent store untill they r explicitly deleted.
Is it possible t do such config if yes where and how should i proceed .

Any help will b apprecieated .

My configuration file is as follows

<beans>

  <bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer"/>

  <broker useJmx="true" persistent="true"
xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0";>

    <persistenceAdapter>

      <!-- To use a different dataSource, use the following syntax : -->
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
dataDirectory="D:/EclipsePluginDev/activemq/activemq-data"
dataSource="#derby-ds" useJournal="true"  >

       </journaledJDBC>
    </persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>
      <transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61616" />
    </transportConnectors>
  </broker>

   <bean id="derby-ds" class="org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource">
    <property name="databaseName" value="derbydb"/>
    <property name="createDatabase" value="create"/>
  </bean>
</beans>