Hi,

Can you check if you're calling the connection's start method (connection.start()) before starting your consumers.

You could also try running the example consumer that is included in the distribution to check if the problem is with your consumer.

Regards,
Jonas

Bai Shen wrote:
Okay, so I used the code on the JNDI page to create a simple producer, and it
seems to work fine.  Then I modified it to be a consumer.  However, it never
consumes anything.  I've even tried setting the messages to be durable,
which I thought would allow me to run the producer, then the consumer.

What am I missing?