BTW your previous issue was in the FAQ too...
http://activemq.apache.org/i-am-not-receiving-any-messages-what-is-wrong.html

On 5/3/07, Jignesh ShaH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This is the code of the producer with the explicit Broker running as service
on the same machine as the producer :
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:61616");
                System.out.println(connectionFactory.toString());
                String str = null ;
                SimpleMessageConverter convertor = new
SimpleMessageConverter();
                connectionFactory.setUseAsyncSend(true);
                connectionFactory.setDispatchAsync(true);
                connectionFactory.setOptimizeAcknowledge(true);
                connectionFactory.setOptimizedMessageDispatch(true);
                ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy prefetchpolicy = new
ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy();
                prefetchpolicy.setQueuePrefetch(32766);
                connectionFactory.setPrefetchPolicy(prefetchpolicy);
                try
                {
                        QueueConnection connection =
connectionFactory.createQueueConnection();
                        Session session =
connection.createQueueSession(false,Session.DUPS_OK_ACKNOWLEDGE);
                        Destination destination =
session.createQueue("Xdrqueue");
                        MessageProducer producer =
session.createProducer(destination);
                        BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader(new
FileReader(new File("C://Documents and
Settings//jignesh_shah//Desktop//XDR.xml")));
                        str =  reader.readLine();
                        while(true){
                                if(reader.readLine()==null)
                                        break;
                                else
                                        str +=  reader.readLine();
                        }
                        System.out.println("First Message sent at : -" +
System.currentTimeMillis());
                        for (int i = 0; i < 10000; i++) {
                                try {

producer.send(convertor.toMessage(str+"\n", session));
                                } catch (MessageConversionException e) {
                                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                                        e.printStackTrace();
                                } catch (JMSException e) {
                                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                                        e.printStackTrace();
                                }
                        }
                }
                  catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                } catch (IOException e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                } catch (JMSException e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                }

This is the code for consumer on different machine :

package mqclient;

import javax.jms.Destination;
import javax.jms.JMSException;
import javax.jms.Message;
import javax.jms.MessageConsumer;
import javax.jms.QueueConnection;
import javax.jms.Session;

import org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory;
import org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy;
import org.springframework.jms.support.converter.MessageConversionException;
import org.springframework.jms.support.converter.SimpleMessageConverter;

public class Client {

        /**
         * @param args
         */
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
                        int cnt =0;
                        ActiveMQConnectionFactory connectionfactory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://ps2237:61616");
                        System.out.println(connectionfactory);
                        connectionfactory.setUseAsyncSend(true);
                        connectionfactory.setDispatchAsync(true);
                        connectionfactory.setOptimizeAcknowledge(true);
                        connectionfactory.setOptimizedMessageDispatch(true);
                        ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy prefetchpolicy = new
ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy();
                        prefetchpolicy.setQueuePrefetch(32766);
                        connectionfactory.setPrefetchPolicy(prefetchpolicy);

                        try {
                                System.out.println("try enetered");
                                QueueConnection connection =
connectionfactory.createQueueConnection();
                                Session session =
connection.createQueueSession(false,Session.DUPS_OK_ACKNOWLEDGE);
                                Destination destination =
session.createQueue("Xdrqueue");
                                MessageConsumer consumer =
session.createConsumer(destination);
                                SimpleMessageConverter convertor = new
SimpleMessageConverter();
                                while(true)
                                {
                                        System.out.println("loop enetered");
                                        Message message =
consumer.receive();
                                        if(message.equals(null))
                                        System.out.println("null message") ;
                                        try {

                                                String str =
(String)convertor.fromMessage(message);

                                                } catch
(MessageConversionException e) {

                                                        e.printStackTrace();
                                                } catch (JMSException e) {
                                                        e.printStackTrace();
                                                }
                                                if (cnt >=10000)
                                                        {

System.out.print("Last message received at :- "+
System.currentTimeMillis());
                                                        break;
                                                        }
                                                ++cnt;