Browsers occasionaly go dead and stop receiving JMS messages.  What is the
best way to detect this and reconnect?

I wrote a function that sends out a ping message through the jms every 3
minutes, and if it's receives it sets a flag.  I check that flag in 30
seconds after the ping and if it's not set I prompt the user to reload their
browser.  That seems hacky though and unreliable.  Is there a bitter way to
detect the amq.addListener status and reconnect without refreshing the
browser?

Thank you,

Jeff