Do you have the activemq-optional jar in the classpath?

Jiang wrote:
I add this <transportConnector uri="http://localhost:8080"/> in the
activemq.xml and started Activemq server .  The console is show:
2007-05-28 14:00:07.796::INFO:  Started SocketConnector @ localhost:8080
INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector http://localhost:8080
Started
INFO  NetworkConnector               - Network Connector default-nc Started
But when I use code below in the remote client:
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("http://localhost:8080";);
Activemq throw javax.jms.JMSException: Could not create Transport. Reason:
java.io.IOException: Transport scheme NOT recognized: [http]  at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:33)

why ?  Could someone give me some example codes .???