That's what I tried first, but "topic/SciTegic", according to jboss is the
jndi name of the topic.  The actual topic name is SciTegic, but maybe
something else has to be appended to the name, I have no clue.

This is for a huge C++ application we're trying to integrate with an APP
server, so, unfortunately having a java client is not an option at this
point.