Somebody proposed in a different thread to use a MessageSelector to
only select the messages that are at least an hour old. You could set
a message-property to System.currentTimeMillis() and then create a
selector with "SendTime < "+(System.currentTimeMillis()-3600000).
You'd have to recreate your consumer in a certain interval since
unfortunatly time passes by itself :)

Mario