Mario,

How do I specify the network connector in the JNDI configuration?
Is there a way to point Tomcat to the xbean configuration for the broker
instead of replicating the configuration element by element? I use the
xbean config file to specify the JMX configuration, ceiling on the memory
footprint,
the destination policies and finally the network connectors.

       <Resource
                name="jms/ConnectionFactory"
                auth="Container"
                type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
                description="JMS Connection Factory"
                factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
                brokerURL="tcp://localhost:61616"
                brokerName="MyBroker"
       />

Could someone point me to a complete JNDI configuration for an embedded broker?
The activemq site has a lot of  fragments of useful nuggets but I am unable to
find a
full configuration for examples...

Regards

/U