----- "Jonas Lim" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Here's the link on startup destinations
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/configure-startup-destinations.html
>
> Regards,
> Jonas

  Tahnks, I eventually found that page, and I linked the configuring queues
page to that page.

  The Wiki needs a lot of work, especially to connect different tracks of
information together.  For the section on security never used to tell you what
the syntax is was specifying queues/topics.  After much digging, I found that
that magic search keyword is "wildcard", and I linked the security and wildcard
pages, so it is easy to see how the topic follows.

  And it is bit weird that the correct attribute is "physicalName", not "name".
 If you just use "name", you get a null pointer exception.  There is still no
documentation anywhere on what the "name" attribute means.

Tom