----- "pascals" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> - The one at codehaus, which uses deprecated "socket" functions.

  The sockets extension is still available, though not installed by default.

> - A patched one that solves the "socket" issue.

  I've seen it posted here.  I assume it used the more flexible streams
interface in PHP.

  If the Stomp client used Streams, it would be easier to add SSL support.  The
PHP client is pretty simple, so it wouldn't take long to fix it.

> - A PHP 5 version.

  The one on Codehaus runs under PHP5, so I don't know what this?  I'm using
the stock Codehaus Stomp client on PHP 5.1.2.

Tom