Hi,

I Have a client which is subscribed to Durable Topic with Message Selector,
Everything works fine.
But if i change my system date where my client is running it throws an error
saying

Jul/18 07:00:03 -  WARN - [] - Async exception with no exception listener:
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive
for too long.
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.readCheck(InactivityMonitor.java:102)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.access$000(InactivityMonitor.java:36)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$1.run(InactivityMonitor.java:52)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:431)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:198)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(Schedule
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadP
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

and Consumer Get Closed.

As Solution for this... i added MaxInactivityDuration=0 in URL ( Broker
Connection java class ) this has solved the problem of date change ( i.e.,
if i change my system date when my broker is running it does not fails ,
runs fine ). but this has introduced another problem and that is.....

Once i disconnect my client and try to reconnect it it says IllegalClientID
Exception. Client with This is is Already Subscriber.

I am using Latest 4.1.1 ActiveMQ and able to reproduce it.

what could be the better approch to resolve this.