----- "smo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi!
> I am facing a problem on restarting ActiveMQ.
> The CPU is at 100% and ActiveMQ is not available. The console hangs on
> this
> line :
> INFO  KahaStore                      - Kaha Store using data
> directory
> c:\ActiveMQ\activemq-data\kaha.db
> Here are the logs :
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p11691575/activeMQlog.txt activeMQlog.txt
>
> Does somebody know what's happening??

  Are you sure Kaha is not doing a recovery?  Depending on the speed of your
machine, a recovery could take 40 minutes.

  You log does not indicate a recovery is running, but I don't recognize the
log level you are using.

  You can also try to delete the index files.  They will rebuilt on startup.
I've never tried this, but was told to try it by one of the developers because
I was hitting the "data--1" bug.

  Also, what version of ActiveMQ?  Kaha has known bugs in 4.1.1.

Tom