On 8/24/07, JohnFish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The question now is can I have a message producer in openjms and use the
> ajax functionality of ActiveMQ to consume these messages? Thanks in advance.

I think you'll have to setup a JMS bridge with active-mq to get the
messages from openjms into activemq. See
http://activemq.apache.org/jms-to-jms-bridge.html

You could also try to modify the ajax servlet so it reads directly
from your openjms, I don't think it's got any parts in it that won't
work with any jms provider. However you'll have to do some
modifications (WebClient doesn't support other jms system, I think
this is the point I'd start with)

Mario