I don't know about how Oracle exactly handles that, but all of the DBs
I've seen so far remove the locks as soon as the connection holding
them is disconnected or closed or the transaction is rollbacked.
Since the 'old' broker isn't running anymore the connection is
disconnected.  And the locker rollbacks and closes the connection on
shutdown although (I did verify that, but only after I've applied
AMQ-1350 [I didn't want to overwrite my workspace I wrote the patch
in]).
So I really don't see why an Oracle database would leave locks behind
for a connection that did a rollback, was closed and is disconnected.

Mario