Hi folks.  I'm a bit of a newbie to activemq.  I've been trying both the
4.1.1 and 5.0 snapshot (20071120.092745).  I was wondering if the method for
specifying persistant/durable topic publishing or subscribing has changed in
5.0.

I have the following test perl code using Net::Stomp

  #publisher
  use strict;
  use warnings;
  use Net::Stomp;
  my $stomp = Net::Stomp->new( { hostname => 'localhost', port => '61613' }
);
  $stomp->connect( { login => 'hello', passcode => 'there' } );
  $stomp->send( { destination => '/topic/foo', body => 'test message',
persist => 'true' } );
  $stomp->disconnect;

And the following consumer:

  # subscribe to messages from the topic 'foo'
  use strict;
  use warnings;
  use Net::Stomp;
  my $stomp = Net::Stomp->new( { hostname => 'localhost', port => '61613' }
);
  $stomp->connect (
      {
          login => 'hello',
          passcode => 'there' ,
          'client-id' => 'tango',
      }
  );
  $stomp->subscribe(
      {   destination             => '/topic/foo',
          'ack'                   => 'client',
          'activemq.prefetchSize' => 1,
          'activemq.subscriptionName' => 'tango',
      }
  );
  while (1) {
    my $frame = $stomp->receive_frame;
    warn $frame->body; # do something here
    $stomp->ack( { frame => $frame } );
  }
  $stomp->disconnect;

On activemq 4.1.1, the subscription is durable/persistent (i can disconnect
the consumer and any messages sent by the producer will be received by the
consumer when the consumer is reconnected).  However, on the 5.0 snapshot, i
cannot get any messages that are sent by the producer when the consumer is
offline to be received by the consumer when the consumer is reconnected.

Is there a configuration or setup option that has changed in 5.0 that will
make this work?

Thanks.

-Tango