Hi Steven,

As I understand it, a hub typically listens and accepts incoming connection
requests from the spokes. In AMQ's case, the hub-broker has a transport
connector used for listening, while the spoke-brokers each have a network
connector used for connecting to the hub. As you add spokes, you don't have
to update the hub's configuration; you just point the new spoke at the hub.
You assign the duplex option to the spoke's network connector.

Joe