Hi,
i'm using activemq in my c++ application. I have one connection and one
session for this connection. I see that the session (SessionExecutor) starts
a new thread. I set my class that starts the connection and the session to
be the exceptionListener. Does that mean that the onException will be called
from the session Thread? If so, then i get here a thread unsafe application.
During a connect I update my members ( session, producer and consumer for
example), if an exception will occur, i will access my members from two
different threads. Am I correct?
what is the possible solution? can i disable session thread? Do i need to
lock my members?
I saw some explanation about optimizedDispatch=true option that looked
suitable for disabling session thread, but couldn't find a cms support for
this.
Any help will be appreciated.