Hi,

I am trying to understand the master/slave configuration.

I am following the instructions on the website:

"shutdown the slave broker (The clients do not need to be shutdown - they
will wait until the topology is re-established if they are failover clients
copy the data directory from the slave over the data directory of the master
broker
re-start the master and the slave "

The directories of the slave is ${ACTIVEMQ_HOME}/data-slave while the
directory of the master is at ${ACTIVEMQ_HOME}/data

When I overrite the data directory with the data-slave directory, the
messages persisted in the queue are not available when the master starts up.

What am I missing? Which directories do I specifically need to override with
data from the slave?

Thanks much in advance.