That's exactly what I've tried but I cannot get message from queue. I can
only send it. For my unit test I need to send message to custom object that
generates specific format and then sends it to the queue. Once done I need
unit test to go and get the message from queue and compare the format of the
message against expected format. When I ran test with persistent set to true
I can get message from queue without a problem, but then again I am stuck
with extra directory.