I am running the 5.1 SNAPSHOT from 2/19 (have also used 2/12) and I am
noticing that messages are being resubmitted to queues after a broker
restart.
I have tried persisting to both the AMQ Store and to SQL Server. The issue
occurs for both.
I am using Spring's DefaultMessageListenerContainer for the consumer and it
is configured for auto acknowledgment and session transaction is true.

Messages are sent to the queue and processed by the message driven consumer.
I have confirmed that the consumer has completed processing with no
exceptions.
I then stop and start the broker and the messages that were just processed
are sent again.

At first I suspected that I had something misconfigured, but the exact same
code works fine with AMQ 5.0.0.

Any ideas would be helpful.
Thanks.