Yeah, I do need to test for persistence, but firstly I wan to make sure the
performance
is good. The result for consuming durable messages make me disappointed. Is
any specific
configuration for consuming durable messages?  I do test for producing and
consuming
durable messages at the same time, the throughput is also get more than
3500/s for consuming
messages. I don't think to consuming messages which has been saved to store
will be so slow,
only 50 msgs/s.

Thanks,
Zao Liu