Yeah. Broker, consumer and producer are all in separate machine. All these
machines has 6-cpus.

The result for my throughput is total, not count for single consumer that is
why I feel strange of the results.
I also do some tests by using cluster of brokers, typically 3 broker
machines by using store and forward model,
these problem insists.

Sorry, I don't know "top and sar" mean and can you explain in details how
you solve the problem of CPU bounding?

Thanks so much,
Zao