Hi I was talking about this patch:

but it seems you got my second email first.

Basically it adds a parameter to the MessageListenerServlet, this passes the parameter to the WebClient which looks for the parameter value on the request headers and on the session attributes.

regards,
Eric

skydriver_sv wrote:
Thanks Eric for the help! You could tell where I can find this path?

toxicafunk wrote:
It doesn't but I submitted a patch wich may help you. Take a look at the comments on the code since this is easily implemented.

Regards,
Eric

skydriver_sv wrote:
Hi,

I wonder if the library amq.js to javascript, if there is a way to use
JMS
selector?

Thanks.