Hi Tim,

I tried the suggested fix, but that seems to address the outgoing
MapMessage.  Regardless, it didn't resolve my issue.

As far as I can tell through the debugger, I'm receiving the map message
fine and unmarshaling the data into the PrimitiveMap properties private
variable OK.  But since the ActiveMQMapMessage type requires it's
PrimitiveMap* map variable to be set (rather than the base class
"properties"), the data is not read at the client level.

I worked around the problem by overriding the afterUnmarshal function in
ActiveMQMapMessage class and copying the data, but I'm not sure what the
original intent was here, and don't want to change something
inappropriately.